Thursday, April 30, 2015

Wiz Khalifa expresses ‘true unhappiness’ after Amber Rose fails to bring their son to his own birthday party




 
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
THE ALOOFSHOP ONLINE STORE MOVEMENT IS ON THE RISE. CHECK OUT THE HOTTEST WORLDWIDE ONLINE FASHIONS TO DATE @ WWW.ALOOFSHOP.COM   #ALOOFERS   #ALOOFSHOPAHOLICS  
 #ALOOFSHOPWITHTHEBEST #ALOOFSHOPGOTYOU  Wiz Khalifa (r.) and son Sebastian Taylor Thomaz attend Grammys on Feb. 8 in Los Angeles.JASON MERRITT/GETTY IMAGES

Wiz Khalifa (r.) and son Sebastian Taylor Thomaz attend Grammys on Feb. 8 in Los Angeles.

Wiz Khalifa threw a birthday party for his 2-year-old son, but there was one thing "missing" … Sebastian.
"We bout to party super hard for my young prince," the rapper tweeted on Friday afternoon, calling the celebration for Sebastian Taylor Thomaz, his son with ex Amber Rose, "#BashDay."
But the festive mood quickly diminished when Rose never showed up to drop their son off at the party his dad threw in his honor.
"Only thing missing was bash," the 27-year-old rapper captioned an Instagram photo hours later, showing the pre-party setup packed with gifts and balloons.
"Let's all cut this for my boogie boo," he captioned another photo that showed baby Bash's pirate-themed birthday cake, featuring the Disney character from "Jake and the Neverland Pirates."


'Only thing missing was bash, ' Wiz Khalifa captioned this photo on Instagram Friday.
PreviousNext
  • 'Only thing missing was bash, ' Wiz Khalifa captioned this photo on Instagram Friday.
  •  
  • 'Let's all cut this for my boogie boo,' Wiz Khalifa captioned this Instagram photo on Friday.
Enlarge
@WIZKHALIFA VIA TWITTER

'Only thing missing was bash, ' Wiz Khalifa captioned this photo on Instagram Friday.

There's no telling why Rose decided against bringing her son to his party, but it could be due to the nasty custody battle she's in with Khalifa, reportedly claiming she's an unfit mother.
Regardless, the "Black and Yellow" rapper was feeling blue on Friday and took to Twitter to air his grievances after they were a no-show to the party.
He premised his online rant by writing how it's not his intention to "tear anyone down," but rather to "use social media as a tool to help shed some light."
"I've never voiced my true unhappiness out of fear of the person I was with and what she would do to make me more unhappy (if) anyone knew,"Khalifa wrote.
"I know a lot of people have that same fear and I'm just like you," he continued. "We need to talk to each (other) more and empower each other to peruse our own happiness because the illusion is strong."

The illusion of their happy union came crashing down when she filed for divorce in September after 14 months of marriage, citing "irreconcilable difference" and that Khalifa had been unfaithful.


Amber Rose heads to a pumpkin patch with her little Sebastian Thomaz.FERN/SPLASH NEWS

Amber Rose heads to a pumpkin patch with her little Sebastian Thomaz.

"Anyone who really knows me knows that I never cheated on Amber," he tweeted Friday.
"I always kept my views on family and stability clear and stood by them just as I do anything else I feel strongly about," Khalifa added.
But his focus was far from where his relationship with Rose currently stands, and instead was a call for help and support of all the good fathers out there.
"I'm even at a point where I feel I have no other options and I just need some help," he wrote. "Standing up for all fathers who need, deserve, or can't find help."
Khalifa also wrote, "Very greatful (sic) for my amazing support system right now. Especially my mom and dad. This is tough for them too. They raised me normal and want the same for my son without the evil that fame brings."